Sympathy Please

Rachiee

Reaction score
I recent trip to the supermarket ended in disaster when I broke a nail. Not just any nail.. my index finger on the right hand. It's so short you can see the skin behind it. My ukulele playing is going to be seriously affected in the next few weeks.

Hum.. what can I do to keep myself entertained if I can't practice?:(
Maybe get some practice picking

xxxx

What's the female equivalent of man-ing up? :p

Hey the fingernail on my right index finger has been messed up for ages. It does this thing where it grows up with a hole in the bottom. Such is why I strum with my middle finger.

Find alternative strums like the thumb or something, or just use the flesh on your finger. It's all good.

I recent trip to the supermarket ended in disaster when I broke a nail. Not just any nail.. my index finger on the right hand. It's so short you can see the skin behind it. My ukulele playing is going to be seriously affected in the next few weeks.

Hum.. what can I do to keep myself entertained if I can't practice?:(
Maybe get some practice picking

xxxx

4 words...

lee press on nails

I've found that taking vitamins on a daily basis has helped make my fingernails grow faster and strengthen them, with other benefits as well.

Black Sav and a band aid will help the nail grow back looking normal.
You cal also get some vitamin E capsules, break them open and rub on the existing nail to help it become more healthy.

It could be a blessing in disguise.
You could work on using your other three fingers more effectively...kinda like if you wanted to learn how to box southpaw.

Sorry to hear about the break.

Top Bottom