FS Lanikai flamed maple concert w/ HSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

river_driver

Reaction score
Selling this like-new Lanikai all-laminate, satin finish, flamed maple concert uke with an equally like-new Musicians Gear hard side case.

This is my son's uke - he's had it for 5 or 6 years, I think, during which time it has been virtually untouched. He's a terrific trumpet player, and can hold his own on any brass instrument, but stringed instruments absolutely bamboozle him. He wants to go to jazz camp this summer and so wants to sell this to help pay for the tuition.

As stated, the condition is like new, the only issue being that the finish was a little unevenly applied on the lower bout, bass side top. I tried to show this in the pictures.

Price is $125, which includes shipping and insurance in CONUS. Payment by Paypal. Ships from Portsmouth, Ohio.

PRICE DROP (May 11, 2018): $100 shipped CONUS. Will sell uke only (no case) for $80.

Pictures:
IMG_1486.jpgIMG_1487.jpgIMG_1488.jpgIMG_1489.jpg

Last edited:
Eh, sound sample for what it's worth. Had to record it using my iphone, so the quality is not great. Also not great, my ham-handed playing!

https://youtu.be/ee_bwH-Wk-c

This uke is currently strung with Hilo strings, which are about the most neutral string out there. Worth browns would warm up the tone nicely and Martins or Oasis brights would give it more sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom