Spalted Mango Kit for $10.99 on ebay

Jerryc41

Reaction score
The description says it’s basswood and the fret board is plastic but these type of sellers are notorious for being wrong.

What the hey, it’s only $15. Have fun and let us know how it goes

This is another item that Daniel Hulbert (Circuit and Strings) made a video of sometime recently.

It sounds ................... like a $16 ukulele!

You can use the 55 cent discount to buy matches.

Could use the body as a bongolele.

The description says it’s basswood and the fret board is plastic but these type of sellers are notorious for being wrong.

What the hey, it’s only $15. Have fun and let us know how it goes

I've decided to leave it in its packaging and donate it to an event - or something. It was too early in the morning when I ordered it, and I canceled within a few minutes - before 6:30 AM. Unfortunately, they didn't cancel, and I'll receive it next week. At least it wasn't a $1,000 uke. :)

I’m sure the event will be happy to receive it and who knows, you might be inspiring a future luthier!

I think it would be a great project for a parent/child to work on together. It would be fun to put together and it would give a fledgling musician enough of a taste of the ukulele to see if it's something they'd want to continue with and maybe eventually invest in a better instrument.

Top Bottom