PDA

View Full Version : NUD: Dewdrop

Jerryc41
04-24-2018, 02:18 AM
I waited six months - since Funky Frets in October - to buy a Dewdrop ukulele. On Saturday, April 21, I got it! Below are pictures of Tyler St. Clare putting the strings on my new uke. I'll post better pictures later.

108549 108550

bsfloyd
04-24-2018, 03:07 AM
Those are quite interesting looking instruments. This is the first I heard of Dewdrop, thanks! Are those Magic Fluke necks on those?

vcs700s
04-24-2018, 03:07 AM
What are your impressions of it so far?

He gave me one to review but it isn't completely setup.

I like the sound and they have some cool features.

Let us know when you have a chance.

Lapyang
04-24-2018, 03:40 AM
WOW. Cool looking Uke! Where can I get one?

Jim Hanks
04-24-2018, 07:19 AM
Links! Sounds! Info! :rulez:
(Please ;) )

Jerryc41
04-24-2018, 07:28 AM
What are your impressions of it so far?

He gave me one to review but it isn't completely setup.

I like the sound and they have some cool features.

Let us know when you have a chance.

I like it, but I haven't had a chance to play it very much. I'm still getting organized from being away for three days. I like the looks and the very light weight. Naturally, it sounds beautiful. Mine has Aquila strings, but he uses different brands.

When I saw your first line, I was going to say that Tyler gave Vic one to review. Since you are Vic, I guess you already know that. ;) I ordered a tenor hard case that I think should fit it. I tried several hard tenor cases I have at home, and they are all slightly different sizes. Those PegHeds need a bit of room!

I'm looking forward to your review.

Jerryc41
04-24-2018, 07:33 AM
Those are quite interesting looking instruments. This is the first I heard of Dewdrop, thanks! Are those Magic Fluke necks on those?

No Magic Flukes. Tyler makes everything himself, using a variety of woods. Mine has a spruce top, maple body and neck, cocobolo bridge, and padauk fingerboard with PegHed tuners. I hope to post pictures tomorrow.

Jerryc41
04-24-2018, 07:35 AM
Links! Sounds! Info! :rulez:
(Please ;) )

I can give you his email address.

tyler@dewdropukuleles.com

M3Ukulele
04-24-2018, 07:35 PM
Great looking ukuleles. I would like to see more close up pic when you get a minute. Does Dewdrop have a web site? I emailed for more info. Thanks

Jerryc41
04-25-2018, 06:05 AM
Great looking ukuleles. I would like to see more close up pic when you get a minute. Does Dewdrop have a web site? I emailed for more info. Thanks

I know. I have to take some pictures. The details are worth seeing.

mountain goat
04-25-2018, 06:33 AM
gorgeous instruments. congratulations Jerry.