Ukulele caption contest

Dino

Reaction score
Ukulele caption contest - WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...the other day I got a tweet from Rayan saying there was a caption thread going on and it was pretty funny.

Okay, here is a caption contest for all UU members.

I want to give away 2 ukulele books.

Both are Jumpin' Jims series.

First one is "Gone Hollywood" with songs like; As time goes by, For me and my gal, Hooray for hollywood, My favorite things, Over the rainbow, Pennies from Heaven, The shadow of your smile, You made me love you, and more 32 songs altogether

2nd book is the one I gave away earlier. Kanaka916 declined the book and said to throw it in with this contest. This is the "'60s Uke-in" wiht songs like; Happy together, All my loving, Daydream, Surfer girl, Here comes the sun, When I'm sixty four, Those were the day and more. 25 songs in this book.

Now, all you have to do is submit your best caption for the photo. The deadline for this will be this coming Sunday May 17th. I and a few selected judges will decided which is the best one. I will mail these 2 books to the winner. Good Luck.

Attachments

• dave bike ukulele.jpg
    dave bike ukulele.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Why do they make these compressed flat globes so hard to read...I wana get to my mini guitar jam!

Well this is the place she said to meet her. I'm beginning to wonder about this E-Harmony as a way to meet other musicians.:confused:

Dave: "Come on Dave - THINK! Where would be the safest place to hide from a psychopathic, murderous ukulele???"

Ukulele: "ha HA!!"

Sometimes I feel like finding my ukulele is one of those Where's Waldo books...

dave was running out of things on his list of '1001 and things that will improve the sound of your mahalo'

"While Huffy can provide you with the best bicycle known to man, we can not provide you with a sense of direction. Our new Spokelele X150 model can help you pass the time during those perplexing moments when you are "trying to find yourself."
Huffy Spokelele. Strum one today!"

Last edited:
Curse you, deach!

You can deach me a bike, you can deach me a map, but you can't even leave directions to the jam?

Top Bottom