2015 Kamaka HF-3-P Koa Tenor ukulele with hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagcorps

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Kamaka. It's a tough decision, but I'm looking to move into the harp ukulele world and once there, likely won't play the plain tenor anymore.

This ukulele is in great condition though the finish has a few scratches. I've played the instrument fairly often over the last few years. It has had its own personal humidifier, so there isn't any drying out issues.

It has a pick-up that was installed by the Kamaka factory, the LR Baggs

It comes with the original hard case.

I paid $1499 for this ukulele.

I'm asking for $1000 and we'll talk about shipping in the U.S.

20180428_014738.jpg20180428_014812.jpg20180428_014803.jpg20180428_014841.jpg0629150937.jpg

Feedback ~

My personal impression is that the market has been very soft here on UU for a while now. Things that use to go in a day or two seem to linger.

The model number is possibly off. Do you mean HF-3L for long neck? If not, what does the P in HF-3-P signify?

Considering it has the L.R. Baggs I do think you have it priced about right!

I agree....seems you cannot give a way a quality uke......That is why my collings concert is on ebay now.

The P is for Pickup.

So, it is the standard length neck, tenor, koa and the LR Baggs pick up was factory installed.

I'm having second thoughts, but once my Emerald ukulele harp gets here, I'll have two premier tenors....and I just can't justify that and stay happily married (HAHA).

PM sent your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom