Am I a Honu Stalker or what?

Toucan Mango

Reaction score
DSC09124_00.jpg
I worked a deal on this Honu with MGM, great service as always Thanks, Mike! I know the Honu is not for every one but it is for me :D I love it, it's flawless & sounds excellent and looks beautiful. It has Aquila's on there which I will leave for a few weeks at least but, It's my first uke with friction tuners & I forgot to ask Mike when changing strings do I just turn the knobs to loosen the strings or do I need to loosen the screws first? Here is the actual uke. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=330327958872

just loosen the knobs to loosen the strings. not necessary to touch the screws unless the strings slip and lose tuning. have fun. thinking of a honu tenor as well... looking for a cheaper polar opposite to a Kanile`a Sound Monster. is the honu bright?

I recently purchased a Honu rope series concert (also with beautiful grain) from MGM, and I love it. It is brighter sounding than my Kanile'a K-1 tenor. (Both have Aquilla strings.)

Enjoy your Honu, Toucan!

Whoa.. Beautiful Ukulele. Got to try a couple of Honu tenors from a local store in Carlsbad and I must say that it is a high quality made Uke...

Congrats :shaka:

Honu stalker??? I knew I saw someone outside my shower yesterday :eek: Childish and immature, I know. I couldn;t help it.:p

Top Bottom