Kiwaya KTC-2 with hardshell excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
I've decided to sell all of my ukes except for one kiwaya soprano. My UAS got way out of hand. After purchasing 2 concert ukes in about 2 weeks, I realized again that I don't enjoy playing concert-sized ukes. They just don't work for me. I've sold the Collings, so this beautiful Kiwaya KTC-2 is next to go. Recently purchased from another forum member, in excellent condition, with Kamaka hardshell case and strung with worth browns.

I can't find a ding on it that I can photograph- you'll have to look closely in proper light to locate any blemishes/etc.

It is an older model, pre-sticker on the peghead, with a gloss finish.

I will not be accepting returns because I need to pay some bills.

$615.00 will get it to you in the lower 48 US, with insurance. make a reasonable offer- i'm in a little money pinch and will give serious consideration to it- thanks!
Paypal only please; I will send an invoice to keep it all official.
Any questions will be easier for me to answer directly through my email: marktwincity@yahoo.com

I've sold a few instruments here on the forum, and have 100% + feedback on ebay (markwinsal), so purchase with confidence- I believe in the golden rule when it comes to buying/selling/trading.
THanks for looking; please feel free to ask questions.

IMG_0705.jpgIMG_0676.jpgIMG_0682.jpgIMG_0677.jpg

Last edited:
I've decided to sell all of my ukes except for one kiwaya soprano.

That's extreme, but a good choice!

A friend has this model. I have the newer version. They are different, but neither is "better." His older one has a slightly smaller, thinner, body. Is that your observation, too? Your model is what sold me on Kiwayas.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom