2 weeks after getting my kala mahogony 8-string

keithy351

Reaction score
g'day, well its been 2 weeks since i recieved my 8-string uke, at first, i was gonna buy a second uke because alot of people said that the 8-string is not a got uke to have as your only one, well guys, you's where wrong hehehe, the 8 string ukes are sooo dang nice, the sound, tone, are just beautiful, they have such a nice sweet sound to them, picking an 8-string uke prooved to be no problem at all for me, i can pick that thing with ease, an 8 string is something i would recommend to anyone and everyone to get an 8-sting there fantastic. This is my main ukulele now, which i take everywhere, its great

I picked up a Lanikai 8-string tenor last year and I really like the sound. A lot like a mandolin to my ears, but softer. I play it frequently, but not as often as my 4-string ukes. I find for my style and much of the music I play, it isn't always suitable. But I agree they are lovely instruments and every ukulele collection should have one.

I think I'm gonna have to pick up an 8-stringer soon, considering the release of the Kala acacia line has been delayed to June.

Top Bottom