Klos on the Way

Love what they've done. I ordered one also. I believe I'm number 29 for their deluxe electric. Can't wait.

Love what they've done. I ordered one also. I believe I'm number 29 for their deluxe electric. Can't wait.

I considered the electric, but I would have no use for it. I have a couple of ukes that came with the pickup if I ever turn professional. : )

I’m going traveling before they come out. I’d really like to hear you opinions when you get them. I could get one shipped to me in Australia. On the fence right now because I have five tenors. I can’t take them all and they are solid wood ukes. I need a baby sitter or sell them. There in lies the attraction of both KLOS and Blackbird ......no worries.. I will check in as these look great

Jerry,

You need to slow down. That makes a KoAloha Scepter and a Klos Carbon Fiber this week alone...and that doesn’t count the other recent weeks.

Oh...next on your list...Blackbird Clara.

And a Mya-Moe concert and Firefly concert. The Grateful Dead should be delivered in a couple of weeks. I'm waiting for five ukes to arrive - from Japan, CA, and FL. No Blackbird in my future. The Klos will cover the carbon fiber area.

Top Bottom