WTB: Fluke Concert SB electric

Renkon

Reaction score
Hi All,

If anyone has a Fluke Concert Solid Body electric to sell, I’d like to buy it.

I’ve been playing a Risa stick for about a year and while it’s got a lot going for it, I find I miss having a body and headstock.

Since I basically learned to play on my regular Fluke concert and I like the Fluke neck shape, I’d like to try a Fluke solid body

Thanks!

I read on the Magic Flea/Fluke website that they’re coming back in stock soon. I almost never see them for sale here. I would love to try one out

I read on the Magic Flea/Fluke website that they’re coming back in stock soon. I almost never see them for sale here. I would love to try one out

In the 5 yrs since I've joined UU, I do not recall ever seeing one here in the Marketplace. (my memory could be fuzzy though)

I did once see a tenor Fluke SB on FMM, which sold in a day or two. So you'd need to be quick about grabbing one if you see it.

I also once saw a tenor Fluke SB on eBay, maybe 2 yrs ago, but not sure how long it was listed or what it sold for.

Seems to me that either folks do not readily part with them, or there are not many out there amongst the UU membership.

There is a used Fluke solid-body Tenor on Reverb in case you are interested. No affiliation.

Thanks for all your attention and input!

After talking to Phyllis at the Magic Fluke Company last week, I ended up ordering a new Concert SB. It will ship in about two weeks.

If an old one happens to come up for sale Iʻm still interested.

Top Bottom