Mike Pereira Tenor Uke for Sale.

edisoned

Reaction score
This is part of an estate sale that I'm helping with. There are 8 Ukes built by Mike Pereira. This beautiful tenor is in like new condition and is all Myrtlewood with a Mahogany neck and Rosewood fretboard. Serial # 049.
Comes with a hard foam case.
Asking $1350 plus shipping or best offer.
Uploading photos seems to take forever so feel free to send me an email address for more photos.
ED

Attachments

• P6042782.jpg
    P6042782.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 276
  • P6042775.jpg
    P6042775.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 189
I purchased this Myrtle/Spruce ukulele pictured above. Ed is an easy guy to work with. I PM'd him from this listing page. He said he still has 2 MP baritones and a tenor.

I'll let y'all know what the uke is like when I get it. If it's anything like the solid black walnut Cali Ukulele, made by Mike Pereira, I bought earlier this year, the Myrtle/Spruce one will be a winner.

Update: Received the Myrtle ukulele last Friday. Beautiful workmanship. Very nice sound. Similar to a solid Mango tenor. I have to change the strings to get a truer sound. Very pleased with my purchase.

Last edited:
I purchased a Mike Pereira steel string baritone from that was part of this estate sale from Ed. Ed was easy to work with. The baritone ukulele I bought is stunning and is in mint condition. It was packed well and came through being shipped just fine. Mike makes great instruments and he's a really nice guy, too.

I purchased a Mike Pereira concert pineapple in redwood and walnut from Ed.

Ed was a pleasure to work with, he provided great communication and packed the uke very well within the case as well as within the shipping carton; highly recommended.

The uke is stunning and sounds gorgeous.

I had to PM Ed and send emails to get his attention. Since he's a working musician his schedule has odd hours and travel does take him away for periods. I just kept at it until he responded.

I have no idea what is left in the sale. Mike Pereira did say the the original owner was an avid collector and player/teacher of instruments. Mostly guitar & ukulele.

Top Bottom