DawgKnot Prototype for Sale or Trade

provines

Reaction score
SOLD.....

Hey everyone. I have a wonderful concert uke that I picked up and then traded off my baritone but now I've found that I need a baritone to help me with my daughter's projects. So, I need to either sell this concert and buy a baritone or trade this for a baritone. It is the most unique uke I've found. It is maple with a spruce top. It has little dog ears on the headstock and it goes by the label dawgnot ukes. It was built by Jim Hellar in Orcas Island WA. It sounds awesome and looks even better. I won't let it go for under $200.00. It comes with one of those featherweight black cases that is a real case not a gig bag. Drop me a PM or even better, e-mail me a dprovines@provines.net and I'll get your note faster.

Attachments

• dawg.jpg
    dawg.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
You've worn me down

I'm taking offers/trades on this unique uke... It looks like the $200 bar is too high. I'll consider whatever the UU community will bear. :cool:

I'm taking offers/trades on this unique uke... It looks like the $200 bar is too high. I'll consider whatever the UU community will bear. :cool:

email sent

Top Bottom