Collings Tenor UT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
Mahogany Tenor UT1 Collings ukulele. Plays great. Sounds incredible. It has been well played. It has one fairly noticeable ding on the top. It has an end pin and a small hole where another one was on the back of the heel. There are no cracks or other major issues. Apparently this used to by Corey Fujimoto's ukulele (but I cannot confirm). I really love this ukulele but only like to own 2 ukuleles at a time. And I just got a Kinnard tenor. Selling this for the price I paid. Great deal for a ukulele of this quality.

$875 shipped in CONUS.

IMG_5261.jpgIMG_5253.jpgIMG_5254.jpgIMG_5255.jpgIMG_5259.jpg

Would like to buy your collins if it is still available.
Mahogany Tenor UT1 Collings ukulele. Plays great. Sounds incredible. It has been well played. It has one fairly noticeable ding on the top. It has an end pin and a small hole where another one was on the back of the heel. There are no cracks or other major issues. Apparently this used to by Corey Fujimoto's ukulele (but I cannot confirm). I really love this ukulele but only like to own 2 ukuleles at a time. And I just got a Kinnard tenor. Selling this for the price I paid. Great deal for a ukulele of this quality.

$875 shipped in CONUS.

View attachment 109871View attachment 109872View attachment 109873View attachment 109874View attachment 109875

Would like to buy your Collings if it is still available. Not sure how to contact you through the forum.

My email is wjanssen@gmail.com

Thanks

Bill, if you click on a person's username, one of the options that pops up is to Private Message them. I've transacted with Doug and he is a pleasure to deal with. Congrats in advance on a nice buy and welcome to the Collings family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom