Koaloha Pineapple Soprano

Still available. Will go $600 shipped on this one.

Last edited:
I own quite the same, with a lighter wood, build in 2009 and I only can agree with you, it's a wonderful instrument, in tune, with big projection. It's my favorite to play with my club at the bar. People, don't let this beauty stay in a box :p

Mine is 2011.. and yes it is my very favorite. I have owned probably 100 ukuleles and it’s the one I would really hate to see go. I am going through some personal issues and really need to sell things but I haven’t really been pushing this one. I sold a bunch of others to make up for it so I may just hang on to this one. At least until or if I absolutely need to sell. Right now it isn’t eating much and I highly doubt I would find another for the price I was asking. The new ones can also be hard to come by too. I’ve seen many newer ones on eBay with sellers asking double of what they cost!! I’m not sure if this is true but I heard koaloha only makes a small batch at the beginning of the year and that’s it. I had a vintage white label kamaka and loved it for different reason but this thing is just a canon!! Unlike your typical ukulele!!

Hey, can you post a video ? I am interested. But I really care about the sound.

Top Bottom