Blue Bossa

How can you not love that? Well played! Very musical.

Hi Laurence, I like the funky take. When recording myself I can never get it right. You have a that lovely signature style of yours. I can imagine you playing with just a bass or double bass.......a match made in heaven!
Brilliant. Keep them coming!
Mike

Very nice. One of my favorite pieces for trying out new wind instruments on. I could probably never play it on uke, certainly not like this.

How can you not love that? Well played! Very musical.

Thanks! Those Latin jazz tunes can have a unique kind of charm, I think.

Hi Laurence, I like the funky take. When recording myself I can never get it right. You have a that lovely signature style of yours. I can imagine you playing with just a bass or double bass.......a match made in heaven!
Brilliant. Keep them coming!
Mike

Thanks so much Mike - your encouragement means a lot! I too think that bass and uke would sound cool in the right context. (I'm such a fan of drums though, maybe because I used to play in dance bands a lot.) :)

This Blue Bossa has livened up by otherwise lazy Sunday afternoon. Thanks.

yeah man, get on yer dancing shoes!

Lovely stuff Laurence, so smooth! :D

Thanks Campbell - getting it smooth is always a goal (and a struggle) for me, so I appreciate the comment!

Very nice. One of my favorite pieces for trying out new wind instruments on. I could probably never play it on uke, certainly not like this.

Thanks Jim! btw I enjoyed you latest video - mesmerizing visuals (fractals)?

Another Great video. It’s so musical and jazzy!
You need to start a new forum call - jazzy ukulele
hey thanks Brenda! I think I will stick with this nice friendly forum though!

Top Bottom