FS: New Concert Mango Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
SOLD

This is a new concert size uke made of wormy Mango with great colored wood with some figure. This Mango is well seasoned, over 30 years. Although the mango does have worm holes, there are no worms, very unique looking wood. The neck is also made of the same Mango and does have a truss rod. There are 12 frets to the body, 18 total. 15" playing scale. 1 3/8" width at the nut. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Multi-layered B/W wood rings for the rosette. White plastic dots with white side dots. Bone nut and saddle. Medium size frets for easy playing and accurate intonation. Chrome Grover brand geared tuners. High gloss nitro-lacquer finish with a satin smooth touch and semi-gloss look. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow Mango sound. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $25 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$600

Attachments

• 2018-6-23 Mango concert-a.jpg
    2018-6-23 Mango concert-a.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 2018-6-23 Mango concert-b.jpg
    2018-6-23 Mango concert-b.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 2018-6-23 Mango concert-c.jpg
    2018-6-23 Mango concert-c.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Gorgeous! Don’t Tempt me....

It might help you sell it if you could do a sound sample and provide a link. Good luck.

Well, I can't do a sound sample but it is a very mellow, rich sounding uke, and I do offer a 2 day trial period. Thanks for asking.

Gorgeous! Don’t Tempt me....

It might help you sell it if you could do a sound sample and provide a link. Good luck.

Love that wood pattern!! Lovely instrument!

That is so cool looking! Freckles!

Gorgeous uke!

Top Bottom