Jake coming to Saratoga, NY

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey, not sure this is the best place to post this but...

I just saw that Jake is coming to Caffe Lena, the Oldest Folk Music Caffe in the US, on July 30, for two shows: 7 pm, and 9 pm. The cost is a little steep , at $75 each ($70 for members), but keep in mind that a) the place is a non-profit caffe, b) There is only seating for about 100 people - the farthest you can get from the stage is less than 20 feet - and c) this is the club where folk luminaries like Bob Dylan, Arlo Guthrie, and Christine Lavin got their starts.

I've already got two tix for the 9 pm show (I get out of work at 6 pm, and Saratoga is about 45 minutes away, if traffic cooperates.)

So I will be there.

Anyone else interested?

-Kurt​

I saw him at Joes pub a similar venue in NY....the only drawback is due to the second show both shows are an hour instead of his usual 1.5 hours.

Hey, not sure this is the best place to post this but...

I just saw that Jake is coming to Caffe Lena, the Oldest Folk Music Caffe in the US, on July 30, for two shows: 7 pm, and 9 pm. The cost is a little steep , at $75 each ($70 for members), but keep in mind that a) the place is a non-profit caffe, b) There is only seating for about 100 people - the farthest you can get from the stage is less than 20 feet - and c) this is the club where folk luminaries like Bob Dylan, Arlo Guthrie, and Christine Lavin got their starts.

I've already got two tix for the 9 pm show (I get out of work at 6 pm, and Saratoga is about 45 minutes away, if traffic cooperates.)

So I will be there.

Anyone else interested?

-Kurt​

I'll probably pass you as I'm leaving and you're arriving. For me, it's about a 1:45 drive. I saw him in Morristown, NJ last summer. Great show.

Top Bottom