NUD: KoAloha Opio Spruce Soprano

I can't keep up with all the instruments you have, Jerry!!! Congrats on the Opio! I have been curious about them lately.

Congrats! The UAS is strong I see.... LOL

I can't keep up with all the instruments you have, Jerry!!! Congrats on the Opio! I have been curious about them lately.

I saw a few articles about them online, and then I looked for reviews. I didn't have a chance after that. : )

I'm waiting for two ukes to arrive, and that should be the end of my buying. I also have two for sale.

Congratulations, Jerry! I've been jonesing for an Opio myself. I think my wife has caught my UAS... she fell in love with the Mainland soprano you sold me.. barely knows 3 chords but she now calls the Mainland her own, and she's been checking out ukes online now, even calling a shop to see if they had a maple Bruko in stock :D

even calling a shop to see if they had a maple Bruko in stock :D

I hope the shop is not Uke Republic because I've had my eye on that one!! LOL.

Just kidding - I do think they might have one in stock though if she's really wanting one. It looks beautiful!

Jerry - You'll have to let us know how you are liking that Opio...

I hope the shop is not Uke Republic because I've had my eye on that one!! LOL.

Just kidding - I do think they might have one in stock though if she's really wanting one. It looks beautiful!

Jerry - You'll have to let us know how you are liking that Opio...

I got it from Mim. She had one soprano and two concerts. Yes, I do like it. The looks are distinctive, and the sound is beautiful.

Exciting - I have the same body with a concert neck. The sound is amazing and it looks really good.

I LOVE the spruce top Opios! I think they might be even louder (projection) than the original Koa ukes made in Hawaii. Pops was on that video the other day saying how much he likes Englemann Spruce. Great job Jerry.

P.s., I’d like to see a list of your ukes in your signature section. (If there’s room! ;)

I LOVE the spruce top Opios! I think they might be even louder (projection) than the original Koa ukes made in Hawaii. Pops was on that video the other day saying how much he likes Englemann Spruce. Great job Jerry.

P.s., I’d like to see a list of your ukes in your signature section. (If there’s room! ;)

At this point, Jerry needs an additional website to list all those instruments! He says he’s going to stop...sure...;)

Top Bottom