PDA

View Full Version : Canción Caroreña - Ukulele Solo

MikeHollandGuitar
06-29-2018, 04:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGJ9vv1WjnA
Canción Caroreña written by Rodrigo Riera from Venezuela. Arranged for solo ukulele and played on an Ohana TK35G Ukulele with low G tuning.
Hope you enjoy the music.
Mike

SandChannel
06-29-2018, 05:45 AM
Beautiful. Very well done!

Wingnutz
06-29-2018, 06:52 AM
Oooo - love it. Reminds me rather of the music of Piazzolla (for obvious reasons). It sure sounds great on the ukulele!

SoloRule
06-29-2018, 10:47 AM
Wow another great one! Love it!
Happy 50th Birthday!

Camsuke
06-29-2018, 04:37 PM
Beautifully played Mike, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! :D

Lapyang
06-29-2018, 06:29 PM
Happy Birthday Mike. Love your music!

MikeHollandGuitar
06-30-2018, 09:34 AM
Beautiful. Very well done!
Thank you very much SandChannel!

Oooo - love it. Reminds me rather of the music of Piazzolla (for obvious reasons). It sure sounds great on the ukulele!
South american guitar music sounds great on the Ukulele. I think a good Piazzolla Tango would sound great........maybe soon. Would also sound great in a thumb pick jazz style!!!!!

Wow another great one! Love it!
Happy 50th Birthday!
Haha..........no escape now. There was a time when 50 sounded old!

Beautifully played Mike, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! :D
Thank you camsuke!

Happy Birthday Mike. Love your music!
Thank you also Joseph!

Wingnutz
07-02-2018, 05:44 AM

South american guitar music sounds great on the Ukulele. I think a good Piazzolla Tango would sound great........maybe soon. Would also sound great in a thumb pick jazz style!!!!!!

Piazzolla: Lately I have been listening to his Ausencias - such a beautiful tune, I would love to play it. Your post started me thinking about this music again, which is really great stuff thanks!

keonepax
07-03-2018, 10:44 AM
That's pretty! You make the ukulele sing! :)