Re: Ohana TK90SC cedar/spruce/rosewood/maple Anyone play it?

CYN

Reaction score
Re: Ohana TK90SC cedar/spruce/rosewood/maple Anyone play it?

I was wondering if anyone owns or has played the Ohana concert TK90SC which is made with four different woods.......cedar, spruce, rosewood, and maple? I listened to a couple of you tube videos and it sounded like it had a unique sound. Was wondering if anyone had an opinion of what it sounds like, crisp, rich, warm etc? Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone owns or has played the Ohana concert TK90SC which is made with four different woods.......cedar, spruce, rosewood, and maple? I listened to a couple of you tube videos and it sounded like it had a unique sound. Was wondering if anyone had an opinion of what it sounds like, crisp, rich, warm etc? Thanks.

Looks good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22MWIS94j5c

what a cool looking ukulele. I love the concept of different woods on the same body bringing out different tones in concert with one another. I liked the video but wish he had played some open chords, too. would love to hear that thing ring.

Ohana tk 90

I have the tenor version of this uke. It is a very pretty uke that I often describe as " what do you do with scrap pieces of wood that are to small for anything else ". Having said that, I must say that volume and tone are great but what stands out most is the articulation of individual notes. All in all a very nice uke with wonderful setup from Mim. Now for the down side. There is a small indentation in the cedar just below the bridge and they got a little sloppy with the gloss finish and covered the ends of the bridge. This was a little disappointing at this price point.

Top Bottom