• Yes

Votes: 81 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Just wondering what the consensus is. The poll is anonymous.

large sid? :confused:

its what you see under my post! my signaute.. and mine.. yes.. is large.. i am thinking of taking a bite off of seeso.. i like his sig.. its sleek.. to the point.. BAM!

but i dont care about big ones..

You can turn signatures off:

User CP->Settings & Options->Edit Options->Thread Display Options->Show Signatures

I'm not a big fan of images in signatures (sorry Dominic)...it would be better to have a link.

I think its okly annoying when I scroll down and the picture is so large that it fills my web browser screen lol.

As long as they're within the rules, no.

I think its okly annoying when I scroll down and the picture is so large that it fills my web browser screen lol.

Generally, if a single image does that, it shouldn't be in a signature.

User CP->Settings & Options->Edit Options->Thread Display Options->Show Signatures

I'm not a big fan of images in signatures (sorry Dominic)...it would be better to have a link.

and the crowd has spoken.. so i am working this one out.. i cant check the links.. as all the fun stuff is blocked at work.. but yes.. new sig in place!

Ditto. I registered on these forums a long time before I actually posted, just so I could turn sigs off. But now that I don't see them I could care less what people do! ;)

I said yes, but if you think my signature is big let me know I can change its size...

Not if it's of a pretty girl on Waikiki beach playing a 'ukulele. :love:

I wouldn't say they annoy me, but some are a little on the large size. I was quite surprised when I first got here and saw the size of them (insert innuendo here). Most forums I have used do limit the size of their users sigs, which is why I make mine 600x150 as this seems to be the size most forums accept. I'm not sure how many lines of text this is equal to.
Some of the sites I have used had flash enabled for sigs, which meant I could display all my music and videos in my sig. :shaka:

I've turned off all sigs. It's the only way I can take surfing this site.

But to answer your question, I do find them extremely annoying, and often very stupid.

I find them a bit of a pain if they are a big picture, But saying that, somtimes they bring my eye to a poster I know, so I think small is good.

Uh-oh! Starting to smell like conformity around here. large sigs don't really bother me. Ok, one did but she changed it really quickly after some good-natured ribbing from someone else on the forums. Wasn't me -- I have no clue how to do that kind of stuff.

Top Bottom