Kaneli’a 2013 concert Premium Koa upgrade K&K pickup

GASguy

Reaction score
SOLD Kaneli’a 2013 concert Premium Koa passive pickup price drop

SOLD For your consideration an “as new” 2013 Kaneli’a concert uke with the premium Koa upgrade and factory passive pickup installed.

This uke features stunning dark flamed Koa with a touch of sapwood on the top, the beautiful Kaneli’a gloss cured UV finish, and not a mark or sign of wear on it, with play time of just a few hours at the most.

I purchased this brand new from Reno’s Music, (The Guitar Source), to play out live with, but I have used my KoAloha thinline, purchased subsequently, exclusively for live performance and this gorgeous concert has sat in the original canvas and foam case.

Now asking $850 shipped and Paypal’d, I am a long-time forum member and I have two very recent sales here on the forum with two very satisfied buyers; the reason for this is I need to downsize my instrument collection as I am downsizing my home.

I will upload thumbnail photos below, please contact me for larger photos via email.

Last edited:
That's some gorgeous koa, good luck!

Bump with a price reduction now including shipping and Paypal fees as well!

Look at the current ukes available, you just don’t see Koa of this quality; the only premium model equivalent to this uke I was able to find had a sell price of $1350 plus shipping.

Get this “as new” condition beautiful Ukulele for $850 shipped and PayPal’d with original canvas and foam case.

Last edited:
You should hear it with D'addario low G tenor flourocarbons.. Thanks again and a great packing job too.

You should hear it with D'addario low G tenor flourocarbons.. Thanks again and a great packing job too.

Congrats on the beautiful uke.
Is that a thing, putting tenor strings on a concert??

Top Bottom