I need someone clever

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi troops,

I love the way he does this, and would like to emulate the way he plays it, but I’m not clever enough to work out what he’s doing with either hand - even what chord he’s holding and playing around with, and I can’t find anything online to help me.

I think he’s playing around a Dm7 barre chord on the 5th fret, and just by sort of playing around it for the last 20 minutes I’m slowly getting a feel for it, but I’m not at all confident yet.

There are a lot of you here who are far more proficient players than me. Can any of you work out roughly what he’s doing and let me have enough tips to get me started? I’d really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi matey,
Yeah, I see what you’re saying. I’m sort’ve working along those lines now myself; thanks for the input.
Even the right hand is (for me) quite difficult to work out. It’s more getting into the ‘feel’ of the way he’s picking/strumming to make it work, rather than something that could be written down on paper. But then I suppose most good guitar technique IS, isn’t it?

that's great man is playing awesome can you please tell me where you learn guitar is there any online plat form where i can learn i know some of basics but not expert to play

Hi emna123.

He sure is good. There are many great resources online to begin learning guitar - some will guide you to quite a high standard.

One of may favourite is 'https://www.justinguitar.com', and is free to use, so you may want to check it out.

Good luck with your learning my friend.

Top Bottom