Ukulele Sidekick?

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
Woohoo! Post 1000! Still 1000 away from being a 'Ukulele Hero. Can I at least be a 'Ukulele Sidekick, a "Robin" to deach's "Batman"? :D:cool::nana:

I've been wondering the same thing Anhko. 1000 seems like a lot, doesn't it? Congrats, you PW you.

i'm not gonna feel ANY pride when i hit 1000 or 2000 as the majority of my posts are basically genuine pw'ing

i'm not gonna feel ANY pride when i hit 1000 or 2000 as the majority of my posts are basically genuine pw'ing

I will. LOL. having no life and posting on this site all day is my dream come true.

I've been wondering the same thing Anhko. 1000 seems like a lot, doesn't it? Congrats, you PW you.

i agree it is a lot, once your post count gets to four digits you should be labeled as something more fun than a senior member :)

I would say dont complain about this, but it is getting you guys more posts toward reaching ukulele hero status so this whole post right now is just to be a Post whore!!! :D I love how these things work.

It's all about quality not quantity!

My apologies to :bowdown: the Bluke for not meeting his high standards of quality in posts, I have no doubt the quality of your posts far surpasses the post of all those here who have 1000 or more posts combined, we are not worthy to be in your presence, please forgive us for being born. :rofl:

My apologies to :bowdown: the Bluke for not meeting his high standards of quality in posts, I have no doubt the quality of your posts far surpasses the post of all those here who have 1000 or more posts combined, we are not worthy to be in your presence, please forgive us for being born. :rofl:

Lol! Quality????? They're all quality. That's what makes this a community.

The great thing about UU - and the reason I hang out here - is that it's like a family. Granted, we have a lot more weird uncles and far fewer proper schoolmarm-types than the average family, but I always liked the weird uncles best (especially since I resemble that remark!)

lol thats EXACTLY what I thought this thread was about.

I deffinetly thought it was about a superhero sidekick thats special ability is shooting strings out of his finger tips and creates solid gold ukuleles just by looking at rocks!!! :D

Top Bottom