Contest..Best Ukulele Chick Photo! uke prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGM

Reaction score
Okay all you scoundrels...I will give away a free Makala tenor to the person who in my as sole judge and jury lol decide post the best chick with ukulkele photos...these can be of yourself stolen pilfered or otherwise just photoshopped....I won't turn you in...You can enter as many as you like...Judged on photographic artistic design, balance, creativity..can be serious, sexy or humorous to win.....now go have fun...Contest ends when I have a heart attack seeing the picture...no nudity or you will be bolied in oil

Last edited:
A wise contest given the number of female and younger members here?

p_2741575.jpg

Haha cool contest!

Okay all you scoundrels...I will give away a free Makala tenor to the person who in my as sole judge and jury lol decide post the best chick with ukulkele photos...these can be of yourself stolen pilfered or otherwise just photoshopped....I won't turn you in...You can enter as many as you like...Judged on photographic artistic design, balance, creativity..can be serious, sexy or humorous to win.....now go have fun...Contest ends when I have a heart attack seeing the picture...no nudity or you will be bolied in oil

Wow...wonder where you got that idea from? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom