Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeinfused

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD.

This one needs no introduction.

This Fluke Flea soprano with the famous great big tone and near perfect intonation has the nearly indestructible hoop pine top, plastic back, bridge, and fretboard, friction tuners and includes an original Flea zipper soft case in great shape.

This one is in excellent shape. I love the Mango color. It accompanied me for a week on a sailboat in the Carribean last year and shows almost no wear. There are some teensy tiny strum marks on the top that show only if I tilt the uke in bright light - impossible to show on photos. So tiny that this one could be mistaken as new.

I'm selling because I have 3-4 ukes jockeying for the position of "travel uke", but in reality I take a solid wood one with me whenever I can, so none of them see much daylight.

These are listed on the Fluke website for $225 without the Flea bag ($49 on-line??!!).
https://www.magicfluke.com/product-p/flea_standard.htm

$145 [REDUCED to $125] add $20 shipping CONUS (I will refund any extra), Paypal preferred.

20180715_173831.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduction

OK, this is one of three ukes I'm selling that I didn't think people would need to ponder, so perhaps it's the price.
Reduced to $125 plus shipping.

Check out what they're selling for on Ebay. This beats them all, sans the pink one - you didn't want pink anyway, did you? ;^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom