Ticks and Stars

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking at the lists of videos I and others have posted, I see that to the right of the post titles, some have white ticks inside green circles, and some have between 1 & 5 green stars next to them.

I have no idea what either of these mean and can find nothing on the site that tells me.

I’m probably just missing it somewhere, but could any of you more experienced users please explain for me?

Thanks in advance.

I don't see what you're talking about, but I would assume that it's a method of rating them. Can you supply a link?

When I saw "tick," I immediately looked for your location. The UK makes sense. Most people here would say "check." I watch a lot of English TV. : )

Thanks for pointing that out. They've been staring me in the face for months. : )

Click on one, and you can subscribe to that section and get updates. Give it a try.

The stars are by the "sticky" topics - the ones that are important enough to be right there all the time. I think the number of stars indicates how much people like what has been posted, but I could be wrong.

Ah! Thanks Campbell. Now I know what all my '1 Stars' mean! lol x

Top Bottom