Can’t sell if it won’t let me attach pics

dismount

Reaction score
How do I post pics used to have attachment area below but there is noting there to post a pic with what the heck?

Hi dismount, as I make this reply, right above where I'm typing there are several little tool indicators (font, italics, underline, etc.), and the third from the right is "insert image"; does that seem to help? -Bill

Or just list and describe and price your item and state that you will email photos directly to innterested buyers.

I usually take photos with my IPad then post the photos as attachments.

Select “reply to thread” then select “go advanced’

You will see a photograph icon for photos; press that.

It will then prompt you to select from URL or from computer.

If you have the photos saved on computer / iPad select “from computer”

You will then be able to scan your saved photos and make a selection after you press “choose file”.

Once the photo file is chosen you will see a tiny thumbnail of it.

Then select upload files below the thumbnail.

That’s it.

I always select “preview post” to make sure the post is ok before I submit reply.

Otherwise you have to save photos to a site, like Imgur or something similar, photobucket now charges for that service although it used to be free, and remote link them to the post.

Last edited:
Hi dismount, as I make this reply, right above where I'm typing there are several little tool indicators (font, italics, underline, etc.), and the third from the right is "insert image"; does that seem to help? -Bill

I used to get confused about attaching photos too. Click the little picture icon
6D027D57-124D-4416-A483-048F65687FF3.jpg
Then select From Computer or URL:
EC91CD01-9762-4F34-A33F-8432FC977CE8.jpg
Select your photo source:
51620F80-C168-4A61-BD85-CBF67ABA937A.jpg
Now here’s the part that messed me up, Click text that says Upload File(s):
690669B9-144E-4B60-85BE-C61BBF060DA4.jpg

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
It’s much easier to create an album with Google photos and share the link. Photos are large, crisp and beautiful that way rather than the tiny photos allowed by the forum software....

Top Bottom