I painted my ukulele

Reaction score
I was actually scared doing this,but turns out well...what kind of improvement have you done for your uke?;)

37243170_10209711083052488_6173553658756595712_o.jpg

you did a great job of it! What kind of paints did you use?

That did turn out well! Very tasteful and individual. Great job!

John Colter

Nice. I'm with everyone else: what kind of paint and did you clear coat so it doesn't scratch off as easily? Oh can't tell if it's matte or gloss base so if matte, did you coat before painting? Don't know if acrylic paint absorbs and spreads.
I do really like it.

Very nice! Great proportions and use of the shape of the uke. You could have a future in body art! :)

Beautiful! You now have a unique ukulele that is very special.

Makes me think of the Yellow Submarine ukulele that someone posted a while back that I still daydream about. No rich admirer bought me that for my birthday. Sigh. :)

Beautiful! Did you clear coat it?

yes i did, lanikai was harder to paint than i thought the paint was like watery the color get erase if i put another coat took me whole week to finish this...and i love you signature i can relate!! lol

Beautiful! You now have a unique ukulele that is very special.

Makes me think of the Yellow Submarine ukulele that someone posted a while back that I still daydream about. No rich admirer bought me that for my birthday. Sigh. :)

do u have pic of the ukulele? seems like nice one!

That is gorgeous, you have such a talent! My favoured uke has cute little buttons from my travels and stickers all over it :D

Top Bottom