Kiwaya KMS-K Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

cds

Reaction score
Bought this a couple of months from another forum member. This uke is in excellent condition and plays as good as it looks. The previous owner installed vintage style friction tuners with ivoroid buttons that work very nicely. I will include the original ones in the case. I am selling to thin out some of my herd and need funds for another toy. NO Trades please. I could only find one mark to speak of. Tried to show in photos but it will not show up. $old, thanks!
i-kcVqTRF-X2.jpg

i-JCw64nc-X2.jpg

i-xvgPQTM-X2.jpg

i-dtf3BN8-X2.jpg

Last edited:
What a beauty! Right next to Teri's K-1 Timms (at least for the moment) - two to lust over.
I wonder why the owner switched tuners. My KTS-7 has really nice friction tuners...

This is a great buy. Cannot believe it's still here.

i p.m.ed you ....but since i am a total newbie to ukuleles and forums , don't know if you got the message...please let me know...i am interested....

I have the concert version of the master series (#10) and it is a superb uke. This is a great price,

Still available. Many have asked about the "Mark" I mentioned. I am including a photo so that you can see it really is extremely minor.
i-Lwq3KhN-X2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom