FS Pono Macassar Ebony Cedar Pro Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

olphart

Reaction score
Pono ETSH PCC Macassar Ebony Cedar top Pro Classic series in perfect condition. No scratches or marks. Worth Brown Low G, but I have the high G string as well.
Sweet sound, great intonation all the way up the neck.
A very serious instrument, a pleasure to play and beautiful to look at.

I hate to see it go. The spirit is willing but the hands are stiffening up. It's time.

I'm looking at $775 as a fair price.

2018-07-27 14.48.23.jpg
2018-07-27 14.43.49.jpg2018-07-27 14.43.10.jpg2018-07-27 14.45.00.jpg2018-07-27 14.42.45.jpg

To me, this is the best model Pono ever built, look at that amazing Ebony wood. I love mine. Good luck with the sale!

What year is this?

To me, this is the best model Pono ever built, look at that amazing Ebony wood. I love mine. Good luck with the sale!

I agree with Rainer. This is a superb Ukulele. I have one as well, and I thoroughly enjoy it as much as some of my other Ukes ... of which some are customs.

I agree with Rainer. This is a superb Ukulele. I have one as well, and I thoroughly enjoy it as much as some of my other Ukes ... of which some are customs.

I agreed with SIMON and Rainer
It’s a very sweet sounding wood combo. Canadian should take this rare opportunity! No custom when shipping within Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom