Free voice lessons on youtube!

Thanks!

good vid helped me too

take what she says with a grain of salt.

just watch any of her other videos and you'll understand..

okay in a second look its actually not what it seems.

she's a great singer and a comedic actress it seems like.

miranda is kinda like her.. alter ego.. she does that for laughs (and apparently gets lots and lots of views cause of it) but if you find one of her vids when its not just her, like shes singing along with someone playing the piano in a show.. she's really good

go figure.

but that singing lesson is by miranda so shes probably f'ing with us in that one

mirandasings08 looks like an idiot in the video you put here, but shes actually a great singer. her real name is Colleen and her "good singing" channel is 'psychosoprano'.

This guy has all the skills you will ever need.

This guy has all the skills you will ever need.
This whole, "I'm going to totally suck at something and post it on YT to try and get my 5 minutes of fame" thing is driving me crazy. That being said, this video was on tosh.0, a tv show that posts lame videos from the internet... and yes, I like the show, LOL.

The sad part is the man has numerous videos, some where he "shreds" guitar etc. I'm having trouble deciphering whether or not he does them as a joke or is sincerely trying to be a musician.

This voice lessons is a very good video and It is very good to learn free of cost. I thing on youtube there are many different types of video. It learns a very good songs in all types of instruments, I get first prize in singing computations because of you tube 's video of voice lessons.

Youtube is a great source for voice tutorials. The only problem is that there are so many to choose from that it can often be overwhelming, and you end up sitting through lots of rubbish videos.

I am just beginning my learning to sing journey, and have been researching Youtube to find the best voice exercises. I have created this voice exercises page on my learning to sing website, which describes the best quick/simple voice exercises I have found, and provides a link to the videos on Youtube as well.

I hope my research is useful to some of you. If it is, I will come back and notify you when I find other good stuff. ;)

Cheers, Gary.

take what she says with a grain of salt.

just watch any of her other videos and you'll understand..

I understand what you're saying. There are parts of her lessons that make me wanna gnaw at myself. My mother is a voice teacher and she knows a lot better than this young woman on how to use your voice.

Last edited:
Sorry, just can't get past those HUGE RED LIPS!

Top Bottom