Ukulele-Colored All in One Hug Strap

Sachelis

Reaction score
I recently purchased an All in One Hug Strap (thehugstrap.com), I'm super pleased with it, and felt like I should share. FWIW, I don't have any connections with the company other than being a one-time customer.

If you're not familiar with the All in One Hug Strap, it is unique in that it can work on ukuleles with one, two, or no strap buttons. The straps come in a slew of colors and patterns, and you can specify either metal or plastic hardware (I chose plastic).

I don't have strap buttons on my ukulele and prefer the around-the-uke style of strap. However, I don't really like the look of a strap around the ukulele's body. I mentioned this to the woman who created the Hug Strap (Melissa) and she offered to make the body-end of the strap neutral-colored (see photos). I selected the "Earth" color which looks good on my koa and mahogany ukes, but she also has two other neutral colors that are more appropriate for cedar and spruce.

The result is a good looking, colorful strap around my body, yet a neutral, wood-colored strap around my ukulele's body. And if I do end up installing strap buttons, I can use the same strap.

I'm a happy customer.

Attachments

• IMG_1545_edited.jpg
    IMG_1545_edited.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1530_edited.jpg
    IMG_1530_edited.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1543_edited.jpg
    IMG_1543_edited.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I met Melissa (the owner/inventor) at last years NJ Uke Fest, and my young padawan companion Garret purchased one of her HugStraps and he has been very happy with it.

Melissa is super-sweet and very kind, and she makes a quality product. Good luck with yours, and I'm glad it's working for you.

Top Bottom