Save the Best for Last (Vanessa Williams)

Thanks, Brenda! This was one of the fastest videos I've ever made. A touch of reverb on the audio, trimmed the beginning and ending of the clip, fade in, fade out, and added the title. And I got three more songs out of that can of beer, waiting for similar treatment! A productive evening!

Thanks, Laurence! Singing with ukulele and a can of beer used to be my favorite way of stress-relief! My fingers get sore and my throat gets croaky if I do it too much these days, but those were good times for me in the past! :)

Wow, Keonepax, you have a great voice. If that is what beer does I should start drinking it......but alas I know my voice is not great even with beer.
That is such a cool performance. Really on the money. The relaxed feel, great timing beautiful perfect accompaniment.
Excellent,
Mike

Thanks, Mike! Thanks, Campbell! I really appreciate it! I'm spending more time with my granddaughter these days, so I might have to do more of these simpler less-edited and less time-consuming videos. Back to basics! :)

Thanks, Mike! Thanks, Campbell! I really appreciate it! I'm spending more time with my granddaughter these days, so I might have to do more of these simpler less-edited and less time-consuming videos. Back to basics! :)

I'm lucky enough to be spending plenty of quality time with my granddaughter too, we are very lucky fellows John! :D

That's great, Campbell! I figure there'll come a time when they'll want to spend more time with friends than with grandparents, so we've got to enjoy them now while we can! :)

What a life: having a beer while singing and playing on your ukulele, and spending time with your granddaughter.
Thanks for sharing John!

Thanks, luv2uke! I'm hoping someday my granddaughter will sing with me in a video! Wish me luck! :)

Make it fun and enjoyable for her; don't try to make it perfect. Looking forward to the duet. Good luck!

Thanks, luv2uke! Yes, it wouldn't be worth anything to me if she didn't have fun doing it. I keep a bunch of musical toys and instruments in a basket for her to play with, and she's recently started taking piano lessons, so we'll see what comes of that. She likes singing and dancing, so there's hope! :)

It's funny. My friends say they think MY singing gets better the more beer THEY drink! lol
Lovely vid John; enjoyed it.
Beer, music, and grandchildren.
Good times indeed!

Thanks, Dave! LOL! That's funny! Yes, enjoying playing with my granddaughter and my ukulele when I have a chance! :)

Top Bottom