Jake at Caffe Lena

Nice pics. I saw him last Saturday in Hartford. Got a few pics after the show. I like the addition of the guitarist. Saturday was the third time I've seen this group and they've really locked in. The bassist cracks me up when he's playing. I've never seen anyone so relaxed, he looks like he could be sleeping. Plays his okole off.
Glad you enjoyed the show. We've seen him 10-15 times and he never ceases to amaze me. It's not just his amazing technical skill. He's definitely enjoying himself a great deal.

Nice pics. I saw him last Saturday in Hartford. Got a few pics after the show. I like the addition of the guitarist. Saturday was the third time I've seen this group and they've really locked in. The bassist cracks me up when he's playing. I've never seen anyone so relaxed, he looks like he could be sleeping. Plays his okole off.
Glad you enjoyed the show. We've seen him 10-15 times and he never ceases to amaze me. It's not just his amazing technical skill. He's definitely enjoying himself a great deal.

All true! We saw the first show, so he wasn't available for photos, but he said we could come back after the second show for pictures, etc. We went home.

I was at the second show - I had, as I tell my wife, "really lousy seats". (Not that Caffe Lena has such a thing...)

I'm a member of Lena's, and when I placed the ticket order I requested "close to stage". We were Front and Center. I finally got to see, close up, his right-hand techniques.

On the best day of my life, I couldn't move my fingers/hand/elbow that fast. Ever.
Jake 7-29-2018.jpg

Top Bottom