FS: NEW Gretsch 9110-SM All-Solid Concert

weeshan

Reaction score
SOLD! FS: NEW Gretsch 9110-SM All-Solid Concert

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

New Gretsch 9110-SM All-Solid Mahogany Concert Ukulele. Purchased and tested and then put away. Discontinued model. I searched for a year and found one from a dealer who was closing shop. Gretsch now only makes a Koa all-solid and a laminate. But I now live in a much smaller place and need to downsize. Selling for $100 plus shipping to your area (mainland US). A steal for an all-solid in concert size. As a sidenote, I am keeping its twin...A Gretsch all-solid Koa concert...my very favorite out of 12+ ukes.

Features a solid quartersawn mahogany top, back and sides; one-piece mahogany neck; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; “snowflake” position markers; bone nut and saddle; 16 frets (12 to body); 15” scale length; Grover® 4B deluxe friction tuning pegs; “open pore” semi-gloss finish. I have installed new Fremont Blackline strings.

All details listed at this The Ukulele Site link: http://www.theukulelesite.com/gretsch-solid-mahogany-concert-ukulele-pack-9110-sm.html

20180731_115650.jpg20180731_120343.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these in tenor size and it has served me well for several years. Notable is the single piece top and bottom as well. Good luck with this sweet deal.

I hope you buy it before I do...:D:shaka:

Top Bottom