Beer can help your strap stay on

Ukecaster

Reaction score
May be much ado about nothing, but if your strap sometimes falls off, you can add an orange rubber washer from a Grolsch beer bottle over the strap to hold it on. Just an old guitar trick, but works on ukes too. I got a big bag, lifetime (what's left of it :D) supply on ebay for $5.00.

2018-08-03 23.25.08.jpg
2018-08-03 23.25.44.jpg

Last edited:
They also sell rubber or silicone rings specifically made to do the same thing on Amazon.

They also sell rubber or silicone rings specifically made to do the same thing on Amazon.

I would argue that beer bottle washers are more interesting. And, they come with a beer!

Besides, Amazon is slowly taking over the world, and we should resist. ;)

Guys and girls, which hand you use to open a beer can?
I myself have learned from mistakes to use the left one, even if it does not feel so natural lol.

May be much ado about nothing, but if your strap sometimes falls off, you can add an orange rubber washer from a Grolsch beer bottle over the strap to hold it on. Just an old guitar trick, but works on ukes too. I got a big bag, lifetime (what's left of it :D) supply on ebay for $5.00.

Ah, I had to do a lot of thinking on that one. Grolsch has the Mason jar type of cap - with the washer. I wonder, do people with a Gretsch drink Grolsch? :eek:

Top Bottom