WTB pekelo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davygravy

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to expand my knowledge of Hawaiian music and would love to pick up a copy of Pekelo's Hawaiian Ukulele Method Lesson 2. If you have one to spare, please let me know! Mahalo!

Hello, I purchased a copy from Pekelo a few months ago. The Pekelo books are out of print but Pekelo had some left over copies that are not listed for sale. The second book is worth getting.
You can try contacting him at either of the following email addresses: pekelosbooks@gmail.com or digitalpklo@gmail.com. I think both emails work.

Thanks for the tip! I sent him a message. Meanwhile, if anyone else has a copy that they are willing to part with, please let me know!

Aloha Davy
Hope by now or by tomorrow, you'll receive the book 2!
Mahalo nui loa
Pekelo

Aloha Davy
Hope by now or by tomorrow, you'll receive the book 2!
Mahalo nui loa
Pekelo

Aloha Pekelo!
This is Ann - I got the two books from you a few months ago. I'm enjoying them and has since also got into some simple classical pieces. It's been a pretty easy transition from having played a little guitar some 30-40 years ago. Thank you for writing these books. I appreciate the logical order and progression of the exercises, the simplicity and clarity of the explanations, and having the cd's to follow along.
Mahalo nui loa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom