FS: Regal Le Domino Soprano in Great Condition! - PRICE DROP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjdefoe

Reaction score
I have for sale my sweet little Le Domino soprano, made in the 1930's in Chicago. It's in excellent condition: Elderly Instruments has just realigned the neck, replaced the nut, dressed the frets, installed two ebony strap buttons, and strung it with Ko'Olau 'Alohi clears. It appears that no other repairs have been performed previously or are needed. The body is birch, with a poplar neck, I believe. The original friction tuners hold well. The action is nice.

The black lacquer finish and domino decals are in exceptional condition! The uke has cream colored binding, a gold Le Domino decal on the headstock, a rosette of dominos around the sound hole, and tiny dominos numerically marking the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets - way cool! The decal of 3 dominos below the bridge has a slight smudge - see photo. There are no nicks, cracks, or gouges.

I've decided to go ahead with expensive orthodontic work, so I'm selling this little one to help toward the cost. I'm now asking $475 including shipping in the CONUS. Thanks, UU!

Attachments

• IMG_3162.jpg
    IMG_3162.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3166.jpg
    IMG_3166.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
FS: Regal Le Domino Soprano in Great Condition - PRICE DROP!

I have for sale my sweet little Le Domino soprano, made in the 1930's in Chicago. It's in excellent condition: Elderly Instruments has just realigned the neck, replaced the nut, dressed the frets, installed two ebony strap buttons, and strung it with Ko'Olau 'Alohi clears. It appears that no other repairs have been performed previously or are needed. The body is birch, with a poplar neck, I believe. The original friction tuners hold well. The action is nice.

The black lacquer finish and domino decals are in exceptional condition! The uke has cream colored binding, a gold Le Domino decal on the headstock, a rosette of dominos around the sound hole, and tiny dominos numerically marking the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets - way cool! The decal of 3 dominos below the bridge has a slight smudge - see photo. There are no nicks, cracks, or gouges.

I've decided to go ahead with expensive orthodontic work, so I'm selling this little one to help toward the cost. I'm now asking $450 including shipping in the CONUS. Thanks, UU!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom