Damn! Why can't I do that? lol

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just came across this video.
I thought the lad was brill so thought I'd share.

This is a few years old video. Very talented and is already quite popular in Taiwan.

This one is my favourite . His name is Evan De Silva living in Singapore .I got a feeling he is American born or attending American school. Even is very humble . I love his big big smile. He also arranged all the songs. If you do a search with his name on youtube, you are in for a pleasant surprise. This one is his newest video , only uploaded yesterday. I started following his progress few months earlier. He is one amazing musician.

Last edited:
Brilliant also. Thanks for the link Brenda, I enjoyed watching. Will keep an eye on him.

Yep! It's takes me 10 times longer than that just to find what I've DONE with mine, let alone use it!!! lol

Brenda,
Thanks for the link to Evan's latest video. I, too, have been following his progress. In addition to his great smile, I'm blown away by his musicality. He creates such wonderful arrangements and plays them with a level of sensitivity that is uncommon for someone his age. I love how he becomes one with the song when he plays...he's just totally engrossed in what he's doing. Marvelous to watch; sublime to listen to. Made my day. Thanks, again!
Jan

Practice, practice, practice and a modicum of talent and desire.

Brenda,
Thanks for the link to Evan's latest video. I, too, have been following his progress. In addition to his great smile, I'm blown away by his musicality. He creates such wonderful arrangements and plays them with a level of sensitivity that is uncommon for someone his age. I love how he becomes one with the song when he plays...he's just totally engrossed in what he's doing. Marvelous to watch; sublime to listen to. Made my day. Thanks, again!
Jan

Evan has only started playing four years ago. Self taught too! he comes from a musical talented family. Must be in his DNA ! He is such a humble boy
The talented kid in thread #1 has many teachers. I heard that he is professionally trained ! It’s great when parents recognize the potential and able to help perfecting that talent!

Last edited:
Top Bottom