FS:Kanile'a Koa Deluxe Gloss Concert (new from Dealer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswilks

Reaction score
Greetings All,

Upon returning from a family vacation to Hawaii in late July, I ordered this uke for my son from The Ukulele Site. Unbeknownst to me (until two or three days ago), he beat me to it. He doesn't need two of them and I have sworn off of ukuleles, so here we are ...

Price with full setup was $1,080. I'll take $980 shipped and PayPal'd. The instrument is literally unplayed and comes with a UkeCrazy case and Oasis humidifier. The wood, as you can see, is stunning. I will also include my receipt.

If you're looking to get a new Deluxe Gloss model at a discount, here's your chance. Please contact me directly at mw0705 at gmail.

Thanks,
Mike

lp99ewd.jpg

C9VkUlN.jpg

hTSHfln.jpg

Send it back would be your best bet...

Sorry, I can't help you with the uke, but I have a question:

Where can you get the extra padding piece for the case? I have a couple of ukes/cases that could use a bit of extra padding to keep them from rattling around inside.

Best of luck with your sale. I love my Kanile'a K-1T Tenors.

Yeah, I thought about sending it back but ultimately it's not really fair to them. Worst case scenario is that I end up keeping it and swearing off on my swearing off on ukuleles ... :)

That being said, it does present a nice opportunity for somebody.

And Kenn, I have no idea where they got the padding. Maybe they do that themselves?

At this point HMS may only give you store credit. So perhaps better to sell and get the cash unless they have another ukulele you want.

Yeah, I thought about sending it back but ultimately it's not really fair to them. Worst case scenario is that I end up keeping it and swearing off on my swearing off on ukuleles ... :)

That being said, it does present a nice opportunity for somebody.

And Kenn, I have no idea where they got the padding. Maybe they do that themselves?

I would give Andrew a call, he's a good guy. Don't think it's unfair to them at all. I think you'll be hard pressed to resell and get a decent offer...

I would give Andrew a call, he's a good guy. Don't think it's unfair to them at all. I think you'll be hard pressed to resell and get a decent offer...

Seems most things sell at 50-70% their value here, so returning is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom