Anuenue on HMS

Weird. When I search the site, I don't see any.

Weird. When I search the site, I don't see any.

Same with me, nothing shows up. There was a recent podcast that showed some and some Hives though.

Andrew got a new shipment of Anuenue ukes last week looks like they are selling fast on the site....but I know he has a few more that he has not posted contact him directly and you can get more info on the ones available
great sounding ukes fit and finish are perfect

Last edited:
I was looking at one this morning and it's gone already. I guess I should be happy I'm no longer tempted. :rolleyes:

HMS has three Anuenue ukes for sale. I can't post a link because UU thinks it's spam. :)

I had a similar experience trying to post a link to HMS. Just delete the URL tags. Perhaps the repeating url flags the message as spam. After successfully posting my comment, the url link worked without the extra code.

I saw two on the HMS site starting about 4 days ago; still there yesterday, but gone today.

They're back.. !

I saw three: Two tenors and one concert. One tenor had a pickup, the other didn't. Don't remember the concert.

I think they have a rotation of the ukes that are for sale. Use the search function and it will bring up any that aren't being displayed. Or look at "Other" under the "brands" function.

That tenor was sold but another one showed up this afternoon. I'm intrigued by these ever since I heard Tobias Elof play one. Roy Ho here posted a tune recently playing a koa tenor (might have been a concert).. Beautiful stuff.

I was looking at one this morning and it's gone already. I guess I should be happy I'm no longer tempted. :rolleyes:

Well, it turns out there was at least one other tenor in the pipeline. That pipeline is now going to be emptying directly into my house! Yep, I bought it. A little birthday present thanks to my more-than-generous wife! :drool:

Well, it turns out there was at least one other tenor in the pipeline. That pipeline is now going to be emptying directly into my house! Yep, I bought it. A little birthday present thanks to my more-than-generous wife! :drool:

A you'll post pictures, right? : )

Congrats. I looked at that and put on good headphones and listened.. wow! I like the aNuenue. Look forward to hearing your impressions!

Congratulations Larry. It's a cool ukulele.

BTW, I saw one on Reverb yesterday. Same model & price.

PS: You indeed have a very generous wife.

There are many on eBay, new and used, all from Japan, but the site thinks the link is spam, so I can't post it.

The ones I saw on eBay are crazy expensive. I think someone was looking to make a killing because of the lack of availability in the U.S. market. I'm glad that HMS now seems to be making a few available. ANueNue has a lot of other models, all over the price range. They're missing out on a big market if they don't actively distribute in the U.S. like they do in Europe and Asia.

There's only one on reverb right now and it's $500 more than the one I got from HMS. (It's a Japanese dealer, shipping directly from Japan.)
Congratulations Larry. It's a cool ukulele.

BTW, I saw one on Reverb yesterday. Same model & price.

PS: You indeed have a very generous wife.

Top Bottom