Review New Pono PTS Tenor -Mahogany/Spruce Top

That was fantastic. I recently realized that I cannot currently afford (nor find) the Pono ebony deluxe, but your review made me feel good about maybe going for the less expensive mahogany Pono tenor. It looks and sounds beautiful.

Great review, thorough and laid-back -- almost a Ken Middleton vibe goin' there!

Hopefully we'll hear more from ya... :D

gcow25 i have lots of ebony deluxes...

Good to know. I definitely would prefer purchasing a uke from you. Will any be up for auction soon, particularly the PTES Tenor with a pickup? Also, if possible, would you be able to private message me what prices you are selling each Ebony Delux model for?

how much did u get this for?

beautiful uke!!! I love mahogany and also love spruce top, so I think one of these is in my future!!

hopefully lol! once school is out I can get a job and get one of those babies! Do me a favor though: keep posting videos so I can keep drooling until I get my hands on one lol!

Nice

Great review and sweet uke. I am currently looking between a Pono and a Mele.

I bought this model because of the video review... I learned that many people realize this model has no volume.... I decided to sand it down rather than send it back.... stay posted fot the results...

I sanded it down and it sounds much more like the uke I thought I was getting....not quite as nice looking, but the sound was my main concern....

Top Bottom