Dominator Tabs T-Shirts (Who's Interested?)

Dominator

Reaction score
Thanks to UU for hooking me up with the MERCHDORKS. I will soon recieve my first batch of Dominator T's. I only have a limited quantity coming on this first shipment and wanted to get a feel for who might be interested in purchasing one so I can plan accordingly. This first batch are black only.

Thanks to Byron Reaves for the simple clean design.

Attachments

• got_tabs.jpg
    got_tabs.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 164
+1 for those! They look fantastic.

I'll take a medium hahaa :p

2XL for me! :shaka:

smart marketing.....great design

I'd love to have one in Large. :D

Is it bad that it's not apparent that the shirt refers to ukes? I'd love to get that shirt, though.

The B is shaped like an ukulele. Seems pretty apparent to me.

I'll gladly take an extra-large.

And if you look closely on the top of that 'B' you can see only 4 tuning machines ;)

XL for me!

But Seeso, isn't that what makes the shirts so fun?

Dom, I'm not really a t-shirt kind of person, but those shirts are excellent. I really like the design -- crisp.

Yeah, but to the average Joe? Maybe I'm underestimating the general populace.

Seeso, you may have a point but the purpose of having the shirts was that I have had people ask over the years why I didn't have any. I never really thought about actually "marketing" them other than inquiring on forum like this. I guess what I'm saying is that I would only expect those that know me through the use of my site or from the various forums would be interested in having one. Thanks for the feedback.

Right on. Like I said, I'll take one when they're available. Just wanted to point that out.

Top Bottom