Its been 8 years since my last video

Great job. I have no idea what is involved in that production but it was fun to watch and sounded fab!

I'll mostly repeat what I said on your YouTube page: "Well, it's the first time I've seen and heard you play, and all I can say is "DON'T WAIT ANOTHER EIGHT BLOODY YEARS!!!" lol
Great fun to watch mate. Please do another one soon!"

I love alternative versions of songs. (Lemmy himself did a slow blues type version of this song for a TV beer advert a while ago), and to see a song played using an instrument it wasn't originally intended to be played by - in this case your uke - is both interesting and great fun. Keep 'em coming please.

Well, it must be pretty good because I just showed it to my hyper-critical, rude, insulting brother-in-law, and he said: "Actually, that's not half bad!!"
You got a reaction from him *I've* never managed, so well done!! lol

That was epic.....really well done. Such a lot of work went into that video and it pays off, bigtime. Fabulous and lets not forget........fun also.
I will be looking forward to your next production!
Mike

Well, it must be pretty good because I just showed it to my hyper-critical, rude, insulting brother-in-law, and he said: "Actually, that's not half bad!!"
You got a reaction from him *I've* never managed, so well done!! lol
Haha that’s cool, my work here is done ;). I’ll have a look for the slow blues version. Glad you liked it

That was epic.....really well done. Such a lot of work went into that video and it pays off, bigtime. Fabulous and lets not forget........fun also.
I will be looking forward to your next production!
Mike

Cheers Mike. I’ve already started the next one.

Haha that’s cool, my work here is done ;). I’ll have a look for the slow blues version. Glad you liked it

This was the advert featuring it, but there IS a full version on YouTube if you look mate.

I believe it was released as a single. As I say, the whole track version is on YouTube.
Glad you enjoyed it as much as I do...and BTW, I love the original 30 million watts per channel version too!! lol

Top Bottom