UFOS, Anyone?

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Last edited:
Those are really quite something! I've lately been playing funk, pop and disco with a local electro-acoustic ukulele band, so one of those would fit the bill just great! The other styles produced by that luthier look fabulous too. If we get some more paid gigs I'm inclined to start saving my share towards one or other of these.

Jerry...do you have a way that you are displaying/storing this armada of ukuleles that you are amassing? I have a giant collection myself, but don’t have much invested overall. I know you have many top shelf models—when you go into something, you go in full speed!

Jerry...do you have a way that you are displaying/storing this armada of ukuleles that you are amassing? I have a giant collection myself, but don’t have much invested overall. I know you have many top shelf models—when you go into something, you go in full speed!

Yes. I have them on display in my closet, inside their cases. I keep about three in the living room for playing. And yes, I do tend to go overboard with things. :)

Top Bottom