Just having a short break from strumming...

S11LKO

Reaction score
Last edited:
Thanks Jerryc41 - and I’ve also seen that episode. The character, Gary Sparrow, played Nicolas Lyndhurst (Rodney, of Only Fools & Horses fame - which in itself is probably the best U.K. sit-com EVER written in my humble view!), was always ripping off modern songs pretending he’d written them himself back during World War 2!! A great series indeed. I must see if it’s being re-run again soon.

Good job on that! I enjoyed it.
If I could play keys that well, I don't think there would be any two or three year gaps for me. ha. I've only messed around with keys a bit though in the past. I do enjoy hearing. I just stick with strings typically.

Thanks jer. I love trying to play most any instrument that comes my way. I'm not particularly good at any of them, but can usually get some sort of tune.
The only reason for my break from keys was I had a few personal domestic problems that kept me from my keyboard & piano. My guitar & uke was able to come with me.
Hopefully now things have settled I'll be able to pick up the keys again more often.
Glad you enjoyed, and thanks again for your kind words.

Top Bottom