Puff the Magic Dragon

rappsy

Reaction score
A Song I Really Love.

I hope I have kept up with the spirit of the music with this slightly varied arrangement of picking and strumming.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
ALRIGHT LENNY.......you rock. Well done, I like what you did with the arrangement and using up strums in certain places gave it listening appeal. Beautiful Kanilea, is that the long neck???

Very nice!

Thanks for sharing Lenny! :)

OH wow Lenny.....I am so glad you decided to make another video. I can see your hard work is shinning through. I like how you added your own touch to the song. The strumming is great.
Is this the 'special uke ' that I think it is ????:D
Thank you so much for the credit. Glad I could help. :eek: That's what friends do.

Super job Lenny. You are doing so well.

Thanks Simon. Matt has me going back and forth from finger picking to strumming, which I feel is helping, so I decided to incorporate both.

I appreciate the nice words.

ALRIGHT LENNY.......you rock. Well done, I like what you did with the arrangement and using up strums in certain places gave it listening appeal. Beautiful Kanilea, is that the long neck???

Thanks Dave for your nice comment.

No, that is the Kanile'a KPE 17 inch. My first, Edelweiss, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDEFJDIY2mA&feature=youtu.be
was with the Kanile'a 19 in custom. A future video will incorporate that one again.

I don't like strumming as much as I do finger picking, so when I strum I like to strum to the melody line or start there and go up. It makes for an interesting variation.

Excellent Lenny. I enjoyed your video a lot. Good looking uke too.

Thanks for the comment. This is the Kanile'a KPE 17 inch Uke. I am THE Kanile'a guy and love the sound and look of their products. It took quite a while to make this realization, and the trip learning about it worth it, but Kanile'a is my Uke.

Last edited:
OH wow Lenny.....I am so glad you decided to make another video. I can see your hard work is shinning through. I like how you added your own touch to the song. The strumming is great.
Is this the 'special uke ' that I think it is ????:D
Thank you so much for the credit. Glad I could help. :eek: That's what friends do.

Absolutely this is what friends do. It is your support that is very important to me.

The Uke I used was the Kanile'a KPE 17 inch. I didn't use the Kanile'a custom 19 inch on this one, but it will be on a future video.

Thanks again for all you do for me and this forum.

Very nice indeed! I can see you're working hard and getting results.
Well done young rappsy.

Very nice indeed! I can see you're working hard and getting results.
Well done young rappsy.

Thanks Dave. I appreciate the comments. It's been quite a while since anyone has called me young, so I thank you for that as well. :eek:ld:

That is quite the collection of instruments in your signature. Enjoy.

lol Having a few instruments and being able to PLAY them properly, are two vastly different things my friend!!

lol Having a few instruments and being able to PLAY them properly, are two vastly different things my friend!!

True, true. I think that exact thought every time I look over at my Kanile'a and say to myself "I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M NOT WORTHY".

Top Bottom