Don't Forget the Butler

I've bought a number of ukes from Butler, most were blems for a very good price. Good place and I really like that Reverb allows us to make offers.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

I've bought a number of ukes from Butler, most were blems for a very good price. Good place and I really like that Reverb allows us to make offers.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org

I bought a blem from Butler, and I was never able to find the blem.

Yep. I just bought a Kala Journeyman U-bass from Reverb for $299, and about an hour later I got a message from the dealer, Brendan at Safe Haven Music on Long Island, that he missed a blem on the back and is taking $30 off the price. Nice way to do business. I'm going to change the Kala round wound strings to red Pahoehoe I have (red is the official color of Hawaii).

Kala Journeyman 800.jpg

Kala Journeyman blem.jpg

Top Bottom